Comfort, convenience, and abundant amenities define the guest experience within Lerner.Fisher Hall. The space is ideal for weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, proms, graduations, lectures, meetings, musical presentations, internet-based seminars, and multi-media programs — including PowerPoint, video or film presentations.
• Enjoy flexible seating for up to 1000 people
• The hall can be subdivided to create more intimate meeting or break-out spaces
• A 32’11” wide / 20’6” deep stage also features theatre quality sound and lighting
• A professional piano is ideal for live musical presentations
• Handicapped accessible and ADA compliant
• Wireless internet is available — and it’s always included free
• A state-of-the-art dance floor is party ready!
Contact Kathy Haas in the main office, 513-793-1800, for more information.
This magnificent space is a warm, inviting setting for weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and life cycle events. Our professional event management specialist can work with you to plan your memorable event!
• Enjoy fixed seating for 454 people (can accommodate up to 500)
• The Bimah (pulpit) is entirely accessible and ADA compliant.
• Events in the sanctuary can be electronically recorded for both audio and video—at no extra charge!